We undertake specific or ongoing projects for businesses that need to answer specific questions. Such projects are completely varied as each business is different, so whatever your question may be about understanding your business geographically our team can help.
As a business, most data you hold will be linked to a geographic location, whether it by client addresses, sales figures for geographic regions or statistics to target specific groups. Visualising, querying and analysing your data over mapping may allow you to make clear decisions by seeing patterns that you would not detect using databases and spreadsheets along. Additionally mapping your business data will enable you to communicate data more effectively across your business.
Example projects that we have worked on with businesses:
- Improving direct mail campaigns by telling customers where their nearest store or dealer is located
- Aiding market research studies by analysing census or deprivation data by geographical area
- Creating sales, delivery or franchise territories based on population statistics or other data
- Analysing the location of offices and employees
- Using drive time mapping to help aid decisions on office / shop locations